Also, he's figured out that a tushie is a funny thing to talk about or reveal. I don't know how he knows...I guess cause it's always covered? Anyway, he was just wearing underwear last night, running around playing. And I look over at him, and he has his underwear pulled down a little in the back to reveal just the top of his tushie, and he's sticking his bum out, dancing around saying "Tushie, tushie, tushie" How does he know that's funny? All evening he kept pulling his underwear down more and more, dancing around singing a tushie song. And every time I would tell him to pull his underwear up, or to come over to me so I could do it, he would giggle and run away.
Anyway....
here's a picture of him holding our friend's baby, Roxie. He calls her Rocky. Every time he sees her he asks to hold her and hug her and kiss her. So, he finally got the chance, and he was good at it.

He got a fly hat the other day from old navy. I love it, so here he is modeling it.
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
When you can count past your age thats a big deal. Yea!! Levi is the "Hatman."
Post a Comment